add site

Change In Scope


Want to add new service, delete an existing service, add a new site location, or notify HRSA of activities you perform outside your health center? You’ll need to file a Change In Scope (CIS) application in the EHB. We can assist you in evaluating the need for a CIS, as well as filing one in the EHB, and training you in review of relative forms to be certain you’re maintaining compliance.