We are currently looking to hire a Billing and Collections Specialist!
About the Position:
This billing/collection specialist position provides support to clients by providing medical billing services to clients via remote connectivity from our local office. The working environment provides a balance between hands-on training, self-direction, and collaboration. For the curious and qualified, CLC offers an excellent environment to gain skills and advance their careers.
Job Functions/ Duties:
• Identify accounts that need to be sent to collections
• Process and post payments to include Medicaid and Medicare
• Create collection letters in the NextGen system
• Resolve outstanding receivables
• Answer inquiries from providers and patients
Useful Experience/ Qualifications:
• 1- year experience in a medical office billing, accounting or insurance dept. or certified course work
• Knowledge of CPT and ICD-10 coding
• High School diploma or GED
• Proficiency with MS Office products (Excel, Outlook and Word)
• Experience with eClinicalWorks and NextGen
• Knowledge of FQHC or RHC billing a plus
Rewards & Benefits: CLC’s culture acknowledges the life-work balance. All employees earn competitive pay, receive health benefits, dental and vision HRA, retirement plan, life and disability insurance and paid-time off. CLC was named as one of the 2018 Best Places to Work. Excellent career track with opportunity for advancement.
About the Company:
CLC is known for excellent work-life balance and office culture. We work in the complex, niche industry of Federally Qualified Health Centers (think: clinics that serve low-income individuals). Our clients hire us to guide them through the confusing, uncertain world of government compliance. We serve over 100 clients in over 30 states. At CLC, we foster a culture that’s best for both the employee and the client through excellent service and work-life balance.
Job Type: Full-time
Send your application to Karen at email@example.com